Internet of Things or in short "IoT", is actually a pretty simple concept, it means taking all the things in the world and connecting them to the internet. The most famous application that applies IoT is Smart Agriculture. Older generations usually work as full-time farmers since they need to check their plants every day. But now, thanks to IoT, many farmers can take care of their farms remotely and monitor the data from home.
In accordance with the new feature release by ViTrox, Cyton Technologies grab this opportunity to collaborate and use their IoT platform, V-ONE. With the new features AIoT module in V-ONE, it can be one of the best IoT platforms that you should try! Never heard of this V-ONE platform? Don't worry, this IoT Kit is included with an online manual guide that will help you explore the V-ONE with 10 examples of IoT projects provided for you to try!
Note: V-ONE platform is originally built for industrial use, so the user interface is quite different from other IoT platforms. A lot of work and improvements have been made to make this platform more user-friendly. So, students out there, come and give it a try!
AIoT Cloud is a platform where any user, from an engineer to a student, can use an AIoT device or AIoT gateway to connect with a readymade V-ONE AIoT Cloud data storage structure for real-time monitoring, analytics, and adoption of AI and Machine Learning in V-ONE.
Making IoT + AI simple. An easy way to implement plug and trace low code IoT + AI development on sensory data. Users can access manufacturing data via V-ONE AIoT Cloud to perform further applications such as data analytics and machine learning with the connectivity of IoT Sensors and IoT Edge Devices.
This IoT Kit is powered by a powerful microcontroller, NodeMCU-ESP32S. With the onboard ESP-32S module, it will not be a problem to run various IoT projects using different types of sensors and actuators. In this kit, there are 7 types of sensors provided including 4 types of actuators. With all the components provided in this kit, you can try exploring IoT with the V-ONE cloud by doing 10 sample projects in the manual guide given. Don't worry, no need for other extra components! The breadboard, USB cable, jumper wire, and even a screwdriver to screw the relay ports are also included in this kit to run the sample projects.
This online manual guide will cover everything that you need to know, including the V-ONE platform, Arduino IDE software, and guide to run each sample project.
In the IoT projects part, you will be provided with some overviews of the project, required components, circuit diagram, sample code, workflow code, and sample dashboard to give you some ideas.
For some preview, this is the final dashboard for one of the sample projects, Smart Agriculture. Unleash your creativity and create your own dashboard!
Note: This IoT Kit is highly recommended for any electronic or IoT workshop since it is complete with the hardware, manual guide, and IoT platform :)
- A special collaboration with ViTrox to utilize their great IoT platform, V-ONE.
- Use a powerful microcontroller board, NodeMCU-ESP32S which is capable to run various IoT projects.
- It comes with a pin diagram card for NodeMCU-32S to make the hardware connection process easier.
- Step-by-step online manual guide to explore the V-ONE platform.
- Complete tutorial for 10 IoT projects.
- Suitable for makers, electronics enthusiasts, and students (tertiary and secondary education).
- Part 1: V-ONE Platform
- Part 2: Arduino IDE
- Part 3: IoT Projects
- Project 1: Baby Monitoring
- Project 2: Pet Feeder
- Project 3: Mailbox Notifications
- Project 4: Voting System
- Project 5: Home Security System
- Project 6: Visitor Counter
- Project 7: Agriculture
- Project 8: Smart Agriculture
- Project 9: Smart Bedroom
- Project 10: Smart Kitchen
- Onboard ESP32-S module
- Onboard CH340, USB to UART converter
- USB port for power input, firmware programming, or UART debugging
- 2x19pin extension headers, breakout all the I/O pins of the module
- 2x keys, used as reset or user-defined
- WIFI module: ESP32-S
- Processor: ESP32
- Built-in Flash: 32Mbit
- Antenna: Onboard PCB antenna
- Peripheral interface: UART/GPIO/ADC/DAC/SDIO/PWM/I2C/I2S
- WiFi protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
- Frequency range: 2.4G ~ 2.5G (2400M ~ 2483.5M)
- WIFI mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP+Station
- Power supply: 5V
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Dimensions: 48.26mm x 25.4mm
- 1 x NodeMCU-ESP32S WiFi Bluetooth BLE IoT Dev Board
- 1 x USB Micro B Cable
- 1 x Breadboard
- 1 x DHT11 Sensor
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x Rain / Water Level Sensor
- 1 x MQ2 Smoke Sensor
- 1 x Moisture Sensor Module
- 2 x Infrared Sensor Module
- 1 x 1CH Active H/L 3V OctoCoupler Relay Module
- 1 x SG90 Micro Servo
- 1 x 300C 1.5-6VDC 7mm Shaft Motor
- 1 x DIY 4 Blades 56mm Motor Propeller (Blue)
- 2 x Push Button
- 1 x Red
- 1 x Green
- 1 x Yellow
- 3 x Resistor 0.25W 5% 220Ohm
- 20 x Male to Female Jumper Wire (20cm)
- 20 x Male to Male Jumper Wire (10cm)
- 1 x Philips Head Screwdriver (not shown in the picture)
- 1 x Pin Diagram Card for NodeMCU-ESP32S
- 1 x Registration Card for FREE V-ONE Account