Note: This kit comes with 4x AA batteries.
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
Wind power has been around for a long time. You've probably seen windmills on farms, which are used to grind gains through wind energy. When the wind turns the blades of a windmill, it spins a turbine inside a small generator, which in today's world, is used to produce electricity, just like a coal generating station.
In this kit, you will learn firsthand how to connect a DC motor while blowing enough wind to spin another fan blade to generate enough electricity to light up an LED.
- Do It Yourself Wooden Wind Turbine House
- Suitable for age 6 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble the wind turbine project
- AA batteries included
- Learn the basic concept of DC motor and wind turbine
- Wooden parts for the wind turbine house
- Some double-sided tape
- 1 x Wood glue
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Block connector
- 1 x AA battery holder
- 1 x Wooden filer (For sanding)
- 2 x DC motor
- 2 x Fan blade
- 2 x LED
Q & A
Total Reviews (7)