This is a Multi-function cooling expansion board designed for the Raspberry Pi board. It is compatible with the:
To protect Raspberry Pi and extend its life. A 4-pin IIC (I2C) interface for OLED display, which can real-time display:
- CPU temperature
- CPU usage
- disk space
- RAM usage
- IP address
The large-size cooling fan on the board with strong wind make sure Raspberry Pi run stably by automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature. Three high-brightness RGB programming lights on the bottom of the expansion board, which can realize following lights, breathing lights, marquees and so on. It also expands the Raspberry Pi 40-pin header and can be used to connect to other devices.
Check out the assembly and driver installation by ETA Prime:
The Cooling HAT comes with a driver package for all Raspberry Pi images, which is convenient for users to drive fans, OLED displays, RGB lights. We like it so much.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B
- It uses I2C to communicate and does not occupy any Raspberry Pi pin
- The are plenty of space for additional heat sink underneath the cooling fan
- The powerful fan on the board can automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature to control the air volume.
- Support OLED display, which can display the running status of Raspberry Pi in real-time.
- High-brightness RGB lights to enhance the aesthetic appearance, but also to achieve a variety of funny lighting gameplay.
- A driver package that can drive all the functions of the expansion board, as well as program source code and installation guide, is provided.
- Size: 61mm x 59mm
- Weight: 34.1g
- Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Board protection
- Active cooling
- Real-time status display
- External extension
- Programming RGB light
- 1 x Raspberry Pi cooling HAT expansion board
- 4 x Copper column
- 8 x Screw
- 1 x OLED display
Note: Only the RGB lights will be on after the Cooling HAT is powered. The driver and program must be installed in the Raspberry Pi to drive the cooling fan. If you do not run the program, your fan will not rotate. Please refer to this link.