Yes, Raspberry Pi is a Single Board Computer that can run many programs and it has many applications. It too will heat up when the processor is running like any other computer motherboard and will heat up very fast during full operation or overlocked. Yet, not to worry, here is heatsinks for Raspberry Pi. It is the perfect heat-sink for Raspberry Pi 4 1GB, 2GB, 4GB. With a combination of Aluminum heat-sink with proper ventilation fin, your Raspberry Pi will be 'cool' enough to run longer and faster. There are three pieces of heatsink:
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 14mm x 14mm x 6mm, for main processor
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 14mm x 9mm x 5mm, for RAM chip
- Aluminum heatsink with fin, dimension of 9mm x 9mm x 5mm, thin, for Ethernet or USB chip
Previously, for Raspberry Pi 3B the Ethernet and USB chip as combined but for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, the chip is separated for better performance. You can use the 9mm x 9mm x 5mm on either your ethernet or USB chip based on which chip you are using.
We have also conducted the stress test as shown above. The test is done to confirm the effectiveness of the heatsink to reduce or dissipate heat from the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1 GB. Although the temperature does not differ much it is proved that it is effective to slowdown heat rise, therefore you might want to consider buying a cooler fan such as a mini fan to enhance the air ventilation and heat dissipation for the RPi.
- 3 pieces heatsink for Raspberry Pi
- Material: Aluminum
- All three of the heatsinks come with fin for better heat dissipation
- Compatible with any Raspberry Pi board
- Comes ready with thermal adhesive tape
- Easy to install
- 3 x Aluminium Heat Sink