If you are new to Raspberry Pi, please visit our Raspberry Pi Page for Beginner.
Raspberry Pi is a sinlge board computer :) In layman terms, it is a computer mother board. So, besides the power and microSD card (for Operating System), you will most likely need a keyboard and mouse too. At least at the beginning. We have been using normal keyboard and mouse for that purpose and asking for official keyboard and mouse from Raspberry Pi Foundation. Now the wait is over!
The official Raspberry Pi USB keyboard and Mouse are here! This is the keyboard and it is in Raspberry Pi official color, Red and White! I love it.
The keyboard has three in-built USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals (such as the official Raspberry Pi mouse).
Note: This is the keyboard only, check out the Official Raspberry Pi USB Mouse here.
Features and Specification:
- 78-key US-Layout keyboard
- 3 USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- USB Type-A to micro USB type-B cable for connection
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Available in either Red/White
- Match perfectly nice with the Official Raspberry Pi Mouse
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Red&White Keyboard (US Layout)
- 1 x USB Cable, Type A to micro B (Red)