Note: This version of ODYSSEY - X86J4105864(Win 10 Enterprise Activated) has 64GB onboard eMMc storage and pre-installed Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Intel® Celeron® J4105, Quad-Core 1.5-2.5GHZ
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.5GHz/5GHz WiFi/ Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel® UHD Graphics 600
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- Support Windows 10 & Linux OS
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
Edge Computing devices are playing an increasingly important role in the field of IoT. Nowadays, a computer is not just a big rectangular black box under the desk, or a small portable device working on your knees. Computers are ubiquitous devices that span calculating, communicating, and data storage. Based on this definition, here we would like to introduce the new product from SeeedStudio – the ODYSSEY - X86J4105.
ODYSSEY is a series of SBC (Single Board Computer), allowing you to build Edge Computing applications with ease. The ODYSSEY - X86J4105, based on Intel Celeron J4105, is a Quad-Core 1.5GHz CPU that bursts up to 2.5GHz. It includes all the powerful features of Mini PC such as including an 8GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage(optional), onboard Wi-Fi/BLE, Dual Gigabyte Ethernet Ports, Audio Input and Output, USB Ports, HDMI, SATA Connectors and PCIe, however, within a cost-effective price. With simple connections to Mouse, Keyboard and Monitor to ODYSSEY - X86J4105, you will get a Desktop Mini PC right away. With eMMC versions, you even have the Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed!
Just simply connect to a mouse, a keyboard and a monitor with the ODYSSEY – X86J4105, you will get a powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease.
There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
You can extend up to three SATA with the power connector to build your NAS server.
With ODYSSEY - X86J4105, you can build your own NAS (Network-Attached Storage), your high-performance Virtual Router, or a 4G LTE Gateway in your IoT applications. There is an onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU that allows you to program Arduino on the x86 platform. The Raspberry Pi compatible 40-Pin provides hardware compatibility to most of the Pi HATs in the market. All of these features providing endless possibilities of using the ODYSSEY - X86J4105.
Currently, the ODYSSEY - X86J4105 can work with the Grove Base HAT Kit for Raspberry Pi and GPIO Groves, we are now working on bringing more software libraries to use with Raspberry Pi HAT. Please stay tuned.
The ODYSSEY - X86J4105 is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more. Why don’t you start exploring your IoT journey from here! There are over 300 Grove modules and Sensors for you to choose from.
Supports From the Community:
- Components: ODYSSEY - X86J4105
- Intel® Celeron® J4105 (Frequency: 1.5 - 2.5GHz)
- 4 Core 1.5GHz, Burst to 2.5GHz
- Coprocessor: Microchip® ATSAMD21G18 32-Bit ARM® Cortex® M0+
- Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 600 (Frequency: 250 – 750MHz)
- Storage: 64GB eMMC (for this model)
- RAM: LPDDR4 8GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise Activated (for this model)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac @ 2.4/5 GHz HT160 & Bluetooth® 5.0
- Networking: Intel® I211AT PCIe Gigabit LAN, Supports Wake-On-LAN, Supports PXE
- Audio: Microphone + headphone Combo Connector
- Fan: Built-in (for this model)
- 1 × 40-Pin header compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 1 × 28-Pin header (SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (UART function from SAMD21G18)
- 1 × Fan Port (4 pin 1.25mm PWM 5V）
- 3 × 4-Pin SATA Power Connector
- 1 × 4-Pin herder (Power and Switch)
- USB: USB 2.0 Type-A x2, USB 3.1 Type-A x1, USB 3.1 Type-C x1
- Video Interfaces: HDMI2.0a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp / DP1.2a: Up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz 24bpp
- Expansion Slots: M.2(Key B, 2242/2280): SATA III, USB2.0, UIM; M.2 (Key M, 2242/2280): PCIe 2.0 ×4; Micro SD card Socket; SIM Card Socket; SATA III
- RTC: JST 1.0 CR2032 3V
- TPM: Built-in TPM (2.0)
- Power: DC Jack 5.5/2.1mm or Type-C PD; DC Jack input: 12-19V DC; Type-C input: 12V DC
- Dimensions: 110x110mm
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Operating temperature: 0°C~75°C
- Mini PC
- NAS (Network-Attached Storage)
- Edge Computing
- Industrial Applications
- Media Center
- IT Industry
- Educational Fields
- Thin Client
- Server Cluster
- IoT Gateway
- 1 x ODYSSEY - X86J4105 board
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x International Power Adapter
- 1 x SATA Cable
- 2 x Antenna
- 1 x RTC Battery
- 1 x Heat Sink(Assembled)
- 1 x Cooling Fan (Assembled) (Included in eMMC versions)
- ODYSSEY - X86J4105 User Manual
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Getting Started: This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OpenWrt: Introduces how to install OpenWrt into ODYSSEY - X86J4105, using it as a Smart Router
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 sensing Sensor data and sent to Azure IoT Cloud: This demonstrates how to use ODYSSEY - X86J4105 to sense sensor data and send these values to Azure IoT cloud.
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing FreeNAS: Introduce how to install the open-source storage operating system FreeNAS.
- Wiki: Installing Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for ODYSSEY - X86J4105: Installing Intel OpenVINO toolkit for ODYSSEY - X86J4105
- Wiki: Get Started with Intel® Neural Compute Stick 2 with ODYSSEY - X86J4105: Using Intel NCS2 with ODYSSEY - X86J4105
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Controlling GPIO: Accessing and Controlling ODYSSEY - X86J4105 40-Pin GPIO
- Wiki: Firmata Tutorial: How to Use Firmata on Arduino Compatible Boards: Using Firmata protocol to control Arduino Core.
- Wiki: ODYSSEY - X86J4105 Installing OS: Introduce how to create a bootable USB and Install operating system into ODYSSEY - X86J4105