This L293D shield for Arduino, particularly Arduino UNO, CT-UNO, is perfect for driving 4 brush motors or 2 stepper motors and it can even supports RC servo motor. It also equiped with serial to parallel expansion IC 74HC595.
- Two L293D on board offering bidirectional control for 4 brush motors.
- L293D offers upto 0.6A continuous current drive output, 1.2A peak.
- L293D support 4.5V to 36V.
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter.
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
- Pull low resistors to ensure the motor is disabled during power up.
- Arduino reset button
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega.