Note: This page has 2 Basic Kits for Jetson Nano options. Please choose the preferred kit.
Note: From 13th October 2021 onwards, the power adapter included for the kits is White Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU Type-C USB - UK Plug, suitable for Singapore, Malaysia, UK.
This kit includes everything you need to get started with the Jetson Nano 2GB AI development board. Discover the power of AI and robotics with the NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit. It's small, powerful, and priced for everyone.
Note: This NVIDIA Jetson Nano 2GB Development Kit comes WITHOUT Wireless Adapter
The NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ 2GB Developer Kit is ideal for hands-on projects. Learning by doing is key for anyone new to AI and robotics, and with this developer kit, an active developer community and ready-to-build open-source projects, plus free and comprehensive tutorials offered by NVIDIA, you’ll see your work perceiving and interacting with the world around you in real-time. Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit delivers incredible AI performance at a low price and brings to each Jetson developer the same software and tools used by professionals around the world.
Overview of the Developer Kit
Carrier Board Layout
- [DS1] Power LED; lights when the developer kit is powered on
- [J1] SO-DIMM connector for Jetson module. The module is pre-assembled on the developer kit
- [J2] USB Type C power connector for 5V⎓3A power supply.
- [J3] RJ45 ethernet connector.
- [J4] HDMI connector
- [J5] Camera connector for MIPI-CSI2 camera.
- [J6] 40-pin header: Includes power pins ( +5V/+3.3V) and interface signal pins for I2C (2x), UART, SPI (2x), I2S, and GPIOs
- [J7] 4-pin fan control header. Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) output and tachometer input are supported
- [J8] Optional coin-cell socket
- [J9] USB 3.0 type A connector. Limited to 1A total power delivery
- [J10] Stack of two USB 2.0 type A connectors supporting Host Mode only
- [J11] Optional button header (2x4); Includes connections for Reset/Force Recovery/Power Buttons, and Auto-power-on disable
- [J12] Button header (1x12); Includes connections for the power LED, Reset/Force Recovery/Power Buttons, UART, and Auto-power-on disable
- [J13] Micro-USB 2.0 connector supporting Recovery Mode and Device Mode
To protect your Jetson Nano 2GB Dev board, we included an acrylic case.
Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit is supported by the comprehensive NVIDIA® JetPack™ SDK, and has the performance and capabilities needed to run modern AI workloads.
The developer kit uses a microSD card as the boot device and for main storage. It’s important to have a card that’s fast and large enough for your projects; the minimum requirement is a 32GB UHS-1 card. Many projects with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit will utilize swap space on the MicroSD Card due to only 2GB physical memory. For this reason, we included a 64GB, Class 10, U1, A1 grade MakerDisk MicroSD card. in the kit. This MicroSD card is preloaded with Jetpack 4.5.1.
- Desktop Linux with NVIDIA drivers
- AI and Computer Vision libraries and APIs
- Support for cloud-native technologies such as containerization and orchestration
- Developer tools, documentation, and sample code
Note: Click here to read more on JetPack 4.5.1.
In case you intend to use any other version of JetPack or OS, we also include a cute little USB microSD Card Reader and Writer for a free gift. It's compact, lightweight and it's wicked fast. Supports up to 128 GB SDHC cards! Simply slide the card into the edge, flip it over, and plug it into your computer's USB port. No driver is required, it shows up as a standard 'Mass Storage' device under any OS. Download the BalenaEtcher or Raspberry Pi Imager to load the JetPack into the MicroSD.
USB-C Power Supply
The Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit can be powered with common USB-C power supplies, but it does not support the USB-C Power Delivery protocol. This means commonly available USB-C power supplies can be used, but they will all fall back to delivering 5V⎓3A because no power negotiation takes place. You’ll need to power the developer kit with a good quality power supply (and cable) that can deliver 5V⎓3A at the developer kit’s USB-C port. The stated power output capability of a USB power supply can be seen on its label. This type-C power adapter from Raspberry Pi will definitely do the trick!
Note: This is UK type power adapter. It is suitable for Malaysia, Singapore, and UK.
Note: From 13th October 2021 onwards, the power adapter included for the kits is White Official RPi 15W (5V/3A) PSU Type-C USB - UK Plug.
Bear in mind that the Jetson Nano 2GB does NOT come with a wireless adapter. For that, this USB wireless network card is included in the kit!
This USB wireless network card can be used for Jetson Nano development boards and PCs. It is mainly used to receive wireless networks. It uses MIMO technology, an external 2dBi smart antenna, stronger penetration, more stable signal transmission, wider coverage, transmission rate up to 150Mbps. The antenna supports 90° rotation, which can adjust the angle of the antenna according to the actual use environment and signal, which can make users enjoy the high-speed network at any time.
Features and specifications:
- Jetson Nano 2GB Dev Kit
- Compact size Jetson Nano module powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports Entire GPU-accelerated NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- Rich I/O Peripherals to further expand AI projects
- Large heatsink for better heat dissipation
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Large community support with a wide collection of resources to easily get started
- GPU: 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™
- CPU: Quad-core ARM® A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: MicroSD card (card NOT included)
- Video Encode: 4Kp30 | 4x 1080p30 | 9x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decode: 4Kp60 | 2x 4Kp30 | 8x 1080p30 | 18x 720p30 (H.264/H.265)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet (This Development Kit DOES NOT come with wireless adapter)
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI-2 connector
- Display: HDMI
- 1x USB 3.0 Type A
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Other I/O:
- 40-pin header (GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- 12-pin header (Power and related signals, UART)
- 4-pin Fan header
- Mechanical dimension: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
- Acrylic Case with Fan
- Acrylic case for Jetson Nano A02/B01 and Jetson Nano 2GB board
- Support for installing Wireless Network Card antenna
- Support fix the camera bracket
- Supports cooling fan with anti-reverse connection
- Clever opening design, easy access to the peripheral connectors
- DIY (Do It Yourself) case
- Take around 5 to 10 minutes to assemble
Note: Please refer to this assembly manual.
- 64GB MicroSD with JetPack
- A microSD card from Makers to Makers!
- Brand: MakerDisk
- Capacity/Size: 64GB
- 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes.
- Actual usable capacity may be less, depending on the format. From JetPack OS, here is the capacity from file explorer, excluding the boot drive: ~ 56.9GB
- Check the capacity calculation from Wiki.
- Pre-loaded with JetPack OS, it is ready to boot up on Jetson Nano 2GB board, right out of the box!
- The test results are better than Class A1 and Raspberry Pi Standards, which is definitely great for Jetson!
- Class 10, A1, U3, V30 microSD card
- Random IOPS - Read: > 2700 IOPS (A1 standard 1500 IOPS, Raspberry Pi Standard 2000 IOPS)
- Random IOPS - Write: > 800 IOPS (A1 standard 500 IOPS, Raspberry Pi Standard 500 IOPS)
- Sequential Write: > 32MB/S (A1 Standard 10MB/S, Raspberry Pi Standard 12MB/S)
- USB microSD Card Reader and Writer
- Compact and lightweight
- Support most of OS: Win7,8,10, MacOS, LINUX
- USB2.0 Speed
- Plug and use
- Support up to 128GB microSD card
- No driver is needed
- Both Read and Write functions
- Dimension: 15mm x 7mm x 24.8mm
- 18W 5V 3.5A USB-C Power Adapter - UK plug
- Supports the Jetson Nano 2GB
- Argon ONE Power Supply is UL Listed and Certified
- Output: DC 5.25V, 3.5 A, Regulated 18W
- Input: AC 100V-240V
- Plug Specifications: UK Plug, Type G (Suitable for Singapore, Malaysia
- USB Wireless Network Card
- Superior quality.
- Compatible with Jetson Nano boards and PCs, no need drive, plug & play.
- Signal transmission is stable and the rate can reach 150Mbps.
- With antenna supports 90° rotation.
- Wireless standard: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
- Frequency band: 2.4GHz ISM
- Peak throughput: 150Mbps
- Channels: 1--14 channels (general domain selection)
- Data security: 16/128 bit WEP encryption WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK, TKIP/AES
- Host interface: High-speed USB2.0/1.1
- Antenna gain: 2dBi
- Storage temperature: -20°C to -75°C
- Working temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 90%RH (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95%RH (non-condensing)
- Color: Black
- Suitable for: Jetson Nano Dev boards, Raspberry Pi, PC
- Jetson Nano 2GB Basic Kit with Jetson Nano 2GB
- Jetson Nano 2GB Basic Kit without Jetson Nano 2GB
- Getting Started with Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
- Jetson Nano Developer Kit A02 vs B01 vs 2GB
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit User Guide
- Jetson Nano: Deep Learning Inference Benchmarks
- Jetson Download Center
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit 3D CAD STEP Model
- Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit Regulatory and Compliance Documents
- Jetson FAQ
- Jetson Technical Forum
- JetPack forJetson Nano 2GB Download
- JetPack 4.5.1 Release Notes
- Acrylic case assembly manual