This Arduino Input Shield V2.0 includes a two axis mini joystick (with momentary switch at center) as well as four colored push buttons(Red,Yellow,Blue,Green). The Xbee interface is deisgned to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller. The shield can be easily stacked on top of your Arduino boards.
- Dual axis mini joystick
- Connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers
- Comes with 4 colored push buttons
- The use of high-quality potentiometers and the PS button rocker The rocker output an analog signal is to achieve vertical and horizontal control, which is attached to four keys at the same time.
- The use of stack design is so that the plug can easily on Arduino Duemilanove or Uno.
- The remaining unused ports are extended out of standby.
Total Reviews (0)