GrovePi+ is a system with 15 Grove 4-pin interfaces that brings Grove sensors to the Raspberry Pi. It is the newest version compatible with Raspberry model B/B+ and A+ perfectly, of course including the Raspberry Pi 3.
GrovePi+ is an easy-to-use and modular system for hardware hacking with the Raspberry Pi, no need for soldering or breadboards: plug in your Grove sensors and start programming directly. Grove is an easy to use collection of more than 100 inexpensive plug-and-play modules that sense and control the physical world. By connecting Grove Sensors to the Raspberry Pi, it empowers your Pi in the physical world. With hundreds of sensors to choose from Grove families, the possibilities for interaction are endless.
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your use of the product.
Note: The Raspberry Pi board is not included.
- 7 digital Ports
- 3 analoge Ports
- 3 I2C ports
- 1 Serial port connect to GrovePi
- 1 Serial port connect to Raspberry Pi
- Grove header Vcc output Voltage: 5Vdc
What is New:
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2 perfectly
- Faster SPI and higher reliability UART connections
- Easier to assemble camera cables and LCD cables
- Simplified procedures of firmware update
- Step 1 - Slip the GrovePi+ board over your Raspberry Pi
- Step 2 - Connect the Grove modules to the GrovePi+ board
- Step 3 - Upload your program to Raspberry Pi
- Step 4 - Begin taking in the world data
- 1 x GrovePi+
Total Reviews (11)