This Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11) is a high quality, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor based on the new DHT11 module.
DHT11 is the most common temperature and humidity module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. It is widely favored by hardware enthusiasts for its many advantages. E.g. Low power consumption and excellent long-term stability. Relatively high measurement accuracy can be obtained at a very low cost. The single-bus digital signal is output through the built-in ADC, which saves the I/O resources of the control board.
Note: Please note that this sensor will not work for temperatures below 0 degree.
Based on the picture above, the grove shield for Arduino is stacked with Seeeduino V4.2. Of course you can use that shield with Arduino board too :)
You can get grove HAT for Raspberry Pi here. It may not be the same as product above but still can use with Raspberry Pi.
You can also get the grove wrapper for a tidier and nice presentation of the project:
Get the compatible Grove Wrapper here:
Note: Controllers are sold separately.
- Full range temperature compensation calibrated
- Single bus digital output
- High precision capacitive humidity sensor
- Long transmission distance and excellent long-term stability
- Low power consumption
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Sensor type: Capacitive sensor
- Humidity Range: 20% ~ 90% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Humidity Sensitivity: 1% RH
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 50℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2%
- Temperature Sensitivity: 1℃
- Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm x 8mm
- 1 x Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor (DHT11)
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable