Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
If you have trouble playing the video above, you may access the video from here.
Ever seen a robot that climbs rope? You haven't? Check out this kit! With a little leverage with a couple of rubber bands, you can create a simple monkey robot that climbs and crawls along a thin thread. Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while they explore the climbing mechanism of this simple wooden monkey. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the mechanical machine.
- Do It Yourself Wooden Rope Climbing Monkey
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving robot, including the thread
- No soldering or electronics required
- Learn the basic mechanism of the simple climbing robot
- Wooden parts for the monkey body structure
- 2 x Rubber Band
- 2 x Felt cloth
- 1 x Thread
- Some Iron rods
- Some orange rubber stopper