Note: This kit INCLUDES the AA batteries for you to get started without hassle.
Note: Download the softcopy instruction manual (English) here.
The DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit for Children Age 4 to 12 Years Old
If you have trouble playing the video above, you may access the video from here.
It's time to make your own walking robot! Get this kit to keep your kids occupied with hands-on activities while enjoying the "robot" walking when it is completed. This DIY kit is simple enough to be built by 4 years old children, with parent's help. And children 6 years old and above can build it by themself! Let's them explore the fundamental mechanical structure of the mechanical machine, and the concept of the electric motor.
Note: Not suitable for children under 4 years old!
- Do It Yourself wooden kit 2 legged walking Robot for kids
- Suitable for age 4 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a moving robot
- Powered with two (2) AA-size batteries (included in this kit)
- No soldering is needed
- Walkable :)
- Learn the basic structure of the simple robot
- Wooden parts for the robot body structure
- 1 x DC Motor
- 1 x 2xAA size battery holder with wires (Black and Red)
- Some screws
- Some double-sided tape
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x AA battery