CrowPi L is a lite version born out of CrowPi2, and "L" stands for Lite, Light, and Laptop. CrowPi L is a real Raspberry Pi computer designed for programming beginners. After collecting reviews from Crowpi users and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts, there are many improvements done to overcome the inconveniences of using a Raspberry Pi DIY laptop such as installing the Raspberry Pi, switching systems, cooling, and connecting the external display. CrowPi L will bring you new experiences.
CrowPi L for Learning Hardware
CrowPi L supports you to create more projects with the unique GPIO expansion shield board and Crowtail kit. Crowtail Starter kit (purchase separately) includes 22 modules like RGB LED, ultrasonic ranging sensor, IR and etc. Plug and play, and easily start your project. There are no complicated jumpers and soldering, you can focus on learning Raspberry Pi, hardware principles, and Python programming.
CrowPi L for Learning Programming
CrowPi L courses are designed for programming beginners, educators, and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. etc. Courses range from introductory to advanced, including Python programming lessons and Elecrow self-developed software Letscode for learning graphics programming. In addition to CrowPi's well-respected engaging conversational teaching mode, we've added a PowerPoint mode that more intuitively presents abstract content for students to understand and teachers to teach.
40 Letscode Lessons
- Game Design Lessons: Suitable for beginners, simple graphical programming can quickly output interesting game projects, which can help users build a programming system and exercise logical thinking.
- Hardware Control Lessons: Letscode's advanced course adds a wealth of sensor knowledge. The combination of software and hardware can quickly output intelligent electronic projects, help users understand electronic circuits, open the door to hardware design, and exercise hands-on ability.
56 Python Lessons
- Python Introduction to Syntax Lessons: Suitable for students with basic graphical programming, systematic code programming introduction, and staged project design, allowing users to learn the underlying logic of programming and improve logical thinking.
- Python Hardware Control Lessons: An advanced course for the introduction of Python syntax, complete hardware projects through code programming, consolidate and improve programming ability, and cultivate systematic design thinking.
Other Features That Make CrowPi L Special
- Easy to install the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Dual system switching function
- Built-in fan and air circulation cooling system
- Support customization courses
- Customize UI for traditional computer users
- Supporting multiple operating systems
CrowPi L Kit Comparison
- A true Laptop computer based on Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board
- 11.6-inch 1366*768 screen, keyboard with touchpad
- With 40-pin GPIO interface to create different project
- 96 Programming Courses for beginners to learn for free
- Built-in 5000mAh battery, which supports the device to work independently for 3 hours
- Support connection with the external display via HDMI
- Dual system switching adapter board, support two trans-flash cards inserted at the same time. Just shift from board A to B with one toggle switch
- Magnetically mounted design makes Raspberry Pi installation easier and faster
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, but NOT Raspberry Pi 3
- 1 x CrowPi L (without Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board), with Black Keyboard
- 4 x Brass Pillar Screw
- 4 x Screw
- 1 x 2-in-1 microSD card Adapter Board
- 1 x GPIO Adapter Board with Fan
- 1 x 32GB microSD card with Customized System
- 1 x 12/2A Power Supply, UK Plug
- 1 x 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse with Receiver
- 1 x User Manual
Note: The USB-C adapter included is NOT PD (Power Delivery) standard and the output is fixed at 12VDC. It is meant for CrowPi L only. Please DO NOT use the included USB-C adapter to power other USB-C devices.