Note: Free 200g PLA filament (random colour), limited-time promotion.
Here is the time-lapse video of Johnson Lam from KakiDIY assembling the Ender-3 DIY 3D Printer, which he is using to print the face shield for front-liners:
Here are some of the awesome works from the makers being covered by the local news:
Note: This is the Creality Ender-3 PRO version of the 3D Printer DIY (Do It Yourself) Kit.
Check out the review done by Nexi Tech: Ender 3 PRO vs Ender 3 - Detail Comparison:
Creality3D Ender3 3D Printer needs no introduction. It is one of the most popular DIY Open Source 3D printers in the world! More than 200,000 units being shipped and it is Global Bestselling Ender-3 Series In 2018.
This Ender-3 PRO kit comes in loose parts (partially) and you need to assemble it yourself! So please make sure you can do it and want to do it :) Of course, we are here to help you. Do check this video for the unboxing, Setup, and 1st print by Just Vlad (Uploaded 19Jan2019):
And to use it, do check out this video: It uses Ender-3, but the settings are the same :)
Creality Ender-3 PRO Upgrades:
- UPGRADED from Ender 3: Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new magnetic flexible build plate, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable and more comfortable to operate.
- MEANWELL Power Supply: It comes with the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- MAGNETIC FLEXIBLE BED PLATE: A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible, and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- MORE STABLE BED MOVEMENT: Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
- ENRICHED ACCESSORIES: It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need it, also cost-effective.
Generally, Creality Ender-3 Features:
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open-sourced product every day. A design is culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 3D Printer comes with a high-quality power supply, with two separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is a great project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- Resume Printing after power-off: ender three could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Easy and Quick Assembly: Though many claims it only requires only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, from our experience, it may take 1 to 2 hours of assembly work depending on your skill level :) Yet, once it is assembled and calibrated it is worth the time and learning, Win-Win for fun and time.
- Reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes, meet the needs of fast heating
- CNC machining of the Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the solid frame with the high-precision printing quality. And big hand twist nut, make the print platform easier to level.
- Model: Creality Ender 3 PRO
- Modeling Technology: FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Printing Size: 220x220x250mm / 8.6 x 8.6 x 9.8 inches
- Machine Size: 440x410x465mm / 17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3 inches
- Package Weight: 8.6kg/19 lbs
- Max Traveling Speed: ≤180mm/s, normal 60mm/s
- Filament: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, PETG
- Check out the Filaments we carry here.
- Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
- Linear motion: V-wheel on V-slot aluminum extrusion
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Precision: ±0.1mm
- File Format: OBJ, G-Code, STL(in CURA converted to G-Code)
- Working Mode: USB Cable (Not included) Online or SD card offline
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
- Max Hot bed Temperature: 110℃
- Brand: Creality3D
- Type: Do It Yourself Assembly (DIY)
- Model: Ender-3 PRO
- Best budget 3D Printer in the market with large printing size/area/volume
- Meanwell 24VDC powered offering reliable, industry-grade, faster heat-up time
- Power resume function, cope with sudden power cut off
- Magnetic Flexible Removeable build plate, so you won't ruin y-axis off
- The Assembly process is just around 1 hour, it is faster than assemble some DIY furniture
- You will learn how to fix if through the assembly process
- Ender-3 is OSHW (Open Source Hardware) Certified. You can get the Ender 3 design, firmware files here (Github)
- Due to Open Source, you are free to upgrade or use it as your college research project. (Of course, any upgrades is not covered under warranty)
- Engraving Accuracy: 0.1mm
- Packing Type: unassembled packing
- Cartesian: i3 Style aka X and Z on the head, Y on bed
- Single extrusion with Bowden extruder
- MK-8 extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion
- V-slot with POM wheel makes it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
- The one-piece structure provides a large printing size
- The semi-knockdown package ensures quick assemble
- Safely protected power supply, reaching 110ºC in about 5 minutes
- Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing
- CNC machining of Y - rail mounting groove to ensure precise positioning and printing quality
- New viscose platform sticker solves the warping problem
- Comes with UK Plug (Type G) for Malaysia and Singapore use
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer are allowed but we will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources.
- Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
- Because it is a Do It Yourself (DIY) kit, the warranty does not cover the damage during assembly.
- If any parts come with a manufacturing defect, please let us know, we will replace it.
- If it is just minor scratches, please accept it as it won't affect the printer functionality.
- 1 x Base Frame (partially assembled), with Magnetic Flexible Build Plate
- 1 x Meanwell Switching Power Supply with UK Plug Power Cord
- 1 x Ender Display Panel
- 1 x Stepper Motor
- 2 x Big Size Aluminum Profile
- 2 x Small Size Aluminum Profile
- 1 x Screw Rod
- 1 x Z Passive Block
- 1 x X Kit
- 1 x Filament Holder
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Assemble Tools
- 1 x Printed Assembly Guide
- Assembly Guide from Creality for Ender-3, more detailed than the printed copy
- Ender3 Design, Firmware on Github
- Download page for Ender-3 from Official Creality 3D, including Laser Software, Firmware Installation Guide, BLTouch Guide Book, Laser Engraver software install step, Auto Leveling Instruction Tutorial, and Creality Ender-3 Offical Assemble Guide.
- Ender 3 or Ender 3 PRO Review by ALL3DP, and assembly guide too
- 2019 Troubleshooting Guide to Common 3D Printing Problems, by ALL3DP
- 3D Printer Troubleshooting Guide, by MatterHackers
- Creality Distributor Certificate, this is a genuine Ender-3 PRO DIY 3D Printer kit
- Ender-3 Live Build by Maker's Muse Live, around 1 hour 40 minutes:
- Updated Creality Ender 3 Performance Assembly Build Section 1.1 (Posted 27 February 2019) by Luke Hatfield:
- Ender-3 PRO Troubleshooting, by Creality 3D: