Raspberry Pi is a single-board computer :) In layman's terms, it is a computer motherboard. So, besides the power and microSD card (for Operating System), you will most likely need a keyboard and mouse to operate it, at least during the beginning. Hence, we carry this wired 1000dpi, Optical Mouse from CLiPtec.
CLiPtec RZS905 Wired Optical Mouse provides great cursor control for browsing documents or Internet pages or even to be used with your Raspberry Pi boards. It is a three-button USB mouse. Pair it with Raspberry Pi 400 directly or pair it Raspberry Pi Keyboard, and you can plug it straight into one of the built-in ports (USB) on the keyboard, freeing up a port on your Pi, neat!
Equipped with the newest optical precision optical sensor, RZS950 offers 1000dpi optical sensing capability and 140cm length of cable. RZS950 mouse interface is USB V.1.1 or V.2.0 meaning that there's virtually no installation required - simply plug into any functional USB port and you are ready to 'mouse' with it. Comfortable fit for either hand and for long-term use. Newest optical sensor and technology with a high resolution of 1000dpi. More than 3 million times key lifespan. 2 Standard side buttons (right and left click) plus a scroll wheel for fast navigation and lets you browse with ease.
Features and specifications:
- Comfortable fit for either hand and for long-term use.
- Newest optical sensor and technology with a high resolution of 1000dpi.
- More than 3 million times key lifespan.
- 2 Standard buttons plus a scroll wheel for fast navigation and lets you browse with ease.
- Interface: USB2.0 / 1.1
- Tracking Method: 1000dpi
- Tracking Engine: High-resolution optical
- Scrolling Capability: 1 x wheel
- Dimension: 113(L) x 63(W) x 37(H) mm
- Cable Length: 140 cm + 1 cm
- Weight: 70 g
- Hand Orientation: Friendly for left and right-handed people
- 1 x CLiPtec 1000dpi USB Wired Mouse-Black