NodeMcu is an open-source development board, based on famous ESP8266 chip, which is a 32-bit controller with built-in WiFi transceiver. And it is very low cost. Best of all, this board is Arduino IDE compatible, you can utilize the millions of example code and library on NodeMCU. Besides Arduino IDE or Arduino programming langauge, NodeMCU supports many other languages like LUA script, microPython etc. With these scripting languages, you can develop your prototype within a few script lines.
This base board is designed to ease the prototyping using NodeMCU V3 board (Lolin). It extends the GPIO of NodeMCU to header pins, which also includes the Vin, VUSB, 5V, 3.3V and GND. You can further use these pins for prototyping, with the male to female jumper wires. With the on board voltage regulator, you can now power the NodeMCU and whole system with DC jack, voltage range from 6V to 24VDC. The board also comes with power indicator.
- Ease the access of GPIO pins on NodeMCU
- Plug and use prototyping board for NodeMCU LUA V3 board
- Elimate the needs of breadboard and to extend the 5V, 3.3V, GND pins
- Ease the interface between NodeMCU to various sensor and actuator module
- Comes with on board 5V Voltage regulator that is capable of output maximum 1A
- DC Barrel Jack for power input
- Vin: 6V to 24VDC, through DC Jack
- Comes with Power Indicator LED
- Designed for NodeMCU LUA V3 (Lolin) board, not other versions
- 1 x Base Board for NodeMCU V3