This is the latest Arduino UNO WiFi (Rev2.0) from Arduino.cc! Yes, all the way from Italy.
Add this board to a device and you'll be able to connect it to a WiFi network, using its secure ECC608 crypto chip accelerator. The Arduino Uno WiFi is functionally the same as the Arduino UNO Rev3, but with the addition of WiFi/Bluetooth and some other enhancements. It incorporates a brand new 8-bit microprocessor from Microchip and has an onboard IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit).
The Wi-Fi Module is a self-contained SoC with an integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can provide access to a Wi-Fi network, or act as an access point.
The Arduino UNO WiFi has 14 digital input/output pins—5 can be used as PWM outputs—6 analog inputs, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. Simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC adapter or battery to get started.
Note: You might need a USB B Cable to load program and also power the board :)
Note: The Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2.0 board comes with a nice transparent plastic base to protect it.
- Arduino UNO Wi-Fi development board with ATMEGA4809 8-bit microprocessor
- Same as Arduino Uno Rev3 with the addition of Wi-Fi and some other enhancements
- On-board IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit)
- Secure ECC608 crypto chip accelerator
- Self-contained SoC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- USB connection, a power jack, and an ICSP header
- Powered by AC adapter or battery
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA4809
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 - 12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 - 5 Provide PWM Output
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 5
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 48 KB (ATMEGA4809)
- SRAM: 6,144 Bytes (ATMEGA4809)
- EEPROM: 256 Bytes (ATMEGA4809)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 25
- Length: 68.6 mm
- Width: 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- 1 x Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2.0 Dev Board