This acrylic case is the perfect protection case for the popular Rpi Zero series, yet reserve the flexibility to add camera, access to 40-pin GPIO, and access to microSD card with a curve cut at the top acrylic. Not to forget, the heatsink for BCM2835 CPU at the center, the case has a center hole for the heatsink and we do acknowledge the location of BCM2835 CPU is slightly offset between Rpi Zero and Zero W. Not to worry, we have that covered too :) The center hole is wider than the processor, so you can adjust the heatsink accordingly.
The acrylic case is quite straightforward to assemble. We believe you can assemble the casing with just your hands, but a screw driver and long nose plier will be a good helper :) And please refer to the youtube video if you have trouble assemblying it.
- Acrylic case
- Nice transparent Blue
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi Zero Series of the board, including the Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W or Zero 2 WCH
- Bolts, nuts, and spacers are included
- The heatsink for the processor is included
- The slot is opened for GPIO access (top and bottom)
- Accessing to the microSD card, power USB and USB OTG, mini HDMI, CSI port are all easy
- Take 2 to 3 minutes to assemble
- Dimension: 66(L) x 34.5(W) x 10.5(height) mm
- 1 x Top Acrylic plate with Cytron logo on it.
- 1 x Bottom Acrylic plate without Cytron logo
- 4 x 2.5mm bolt, nut and spacer.
- 1 x heatsink with adhesive for you to stick to Rpi Zero/W processor