The planetary geared motor is always well known for its low backlash and higher efficiency characteristic to meet the higher expectation. It is manufactured by an established Taiwanese motor company that well known for its quality and durability.
The motor comes with a 14:1 gear head that produced 430 RPM and 110mN.m torque. It is suitable for general purpose automation projects. It also comes with a 7 pulses per rotation encoder feedback to provide real-time feedback on the rotating position.
Note: This are two stages reduction gear box, with 1st stage (near to motor shaft) plastic planet gear, and 2nd stage (near to output shaft) metal planet gear. All stage sun gear is metal.
- Rated voltage: 12VDC
- Rated Torque:1.122 kgf.cm (110mN.m)
- Rated Speed: 430 RPM (round per minute)
- Rated Current: 900mA
- Rated Power: 7W
- Weight: 242g
- Shaft: 6.0 mm diameter x 16.3 mm length
- Motor dimension (w x l x h): 32.0 mm x 32.0 mm x 96.9 mm, detailed drawing
- Compatible motor driver:
- Gear ratio: 14:1
- Encoder Output: 98 pulses per rotation,single channel output
- Brushed motor type
Circuit Connection (to Arduino):
Note: Don’t forget the 10kΩ resistor (Pull-up) connection to Arduino digital pin. Refer to the picture below for your reference.
- 1 x 12V 32mm Planetary DC Geared Motor with Encoder
|Speed (RPM)||301 - 500|
|Torque (kgf.cm)||1.01 - 2.00|