Heat-shrink tubing is a shrinkable plastic tube used to insulate wires which provides resistant to abrasion and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals in electrical work.
Heat-shrink tubes can be used to repair the insulation on wires or to bundle them together, protect wires from minor abrasion, and to create cable entry seals as well as providing environmental sealing protection.
- Material: Polyolefin
- Internal diameter: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (Max. shrink to 1 / 2 of its supplied diameter )
- Length: 30mm, 65mm, 90mm
- Minimum starting Shrinkage Temp: +70℃
- Minimum full Shrinkage Temp: +125℃
- Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa
- Dielectric strength: 15kV / mm
- Cutting method: Scissors or sharp knife
- Flammability: Flame retardant
- Five Color in total: Yellow, White, Black, Green, Red
- Box size: Approx. 17.2x9.8x2.2cm/ 6.77x3.86x0.87''
- A set assortment of 140 pcs of Polyolefin heat shrink tubing.
- Come with box, easy to store or use, may also be reuse.
- 2:1 shrink ratio and a 600V pressure-bearing rating.
- Handy item for the Technician or Hobbyist work bench, car or van.
- 15pcs 10x90mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 15pcs 8x90mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 10pcs 6x65mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 10pcs 5x65mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 15pcs 4x65mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 25pcs 3x65mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 50pcs 2x30mm Heat Shrink Tubing Set
- 1 x Plastic Packing Box