A new way of detecting human body and moving object, not PIR, not ultrasound and it is definately not expensive and complex image processing with camera, it is using Radar microwave. And it is quite low cost, you should try it!
Using Doppler radar technology, this is a microwave sensor module specifically for detecting moving objects and human body. The module has many advantages such as high sensitivity, long sensing distance, wide sensing angle, high reliability, wide range of operating voltage. Widely used in human body sensing lighting system, anti-theft alarm system.
- Working voltage: 4-28VDC
- Operating current: less than 3 mA
- Output voltage: 3.3V (from 3V3 pin), Note: Not input power.
- Output Current: 100mA maximum
- Detecting range: less than 120 degrees taper angle within 7 meters
- Trigger mode: repeat trigger
- Delay time: 2 seconds (the default value), by soldering capacitor in different capacities on C-TM pads to adjust it
- Active Level: high (when it detects a moving object)
- 3V3 (3.3V power supply output), NOT input voltage
- GND (power ground)
- OUT (output signal)
- VIN (power input)
- CDS (detection can be turned off during the day by soldering an external photoresistor to ground).
- Only need to use GND / OUT / VIN in general applications.
- - Application: Automatic lighting, smart home, DIY projects
- 1 x Microwave Radar Motion Sensor Module
- Coolest Motion Detection Sensor Ever - Arduino Project Hub by remnis