This is 2-Axis Joystick & a digital button (center push). You can be it as analog input to your next project. The 2-Axis Joystick contains two independent potentiometers (one per axis) for reporting the joystick's position, with wiring options for voltage output.
The modular form-factor allows you to plug the 2-Axis Joystick directly into a breadboard for easy prototyping. And of course the 5-way right angle header pin allow you to connect jumper wires to Arduino or Raspberry Pi for prototyping too.
Not to forget that there is a push button at center which can produce digital logic (high or low) when press vertically down. It is being brought out as "SW" pin.
The 2-Axis Joystick includes spring auto return to center and a comfortable cup-type knob.
- PS2 Joystick breakout
- 2 analog axis + push button
- Two independent 10K potentiometers with common ground
- Spring auto return to center
- Comfortable cup-type knob
- Breakout pins:
- +5V (can apply any compatible voltage, e.g.: 3.3V or 5.0V
- VRX (X axis)
- VRY (Y axis)
- SW (Push button)
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi and micro:bit compatible.
- 1 x 2 Axis Analog and Button PS2 Joystick Module