Another improvement made by MaxBotix ultrasonic range finders. Extremely easy to use, no ping and measuring time is needed as there are 3 outputs. The easiest method is to use analog output. We are pleased with the size, quality, and ease of use of this little range finder. The serial interface is a bit odd (it's RS232 instead of standard TTL), but the PWM and Analog interfaces will allow any micro to listen easily enough. This new version improve the resolution to 1mm! Yes, it can detect 1mm distance changes. We are surprise too, and it still can detect up to 5000mm which is 5 meters.
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 3.1mA average current requirement
- 10Hz reading rate
- Analog Voltage, RS232 or TTL Serial, and Pulse Width
- Small, light weight module
- Detection range: 1mm to 5 meters (5000mm)
- Distance detection range: 30cm to 5 meters (500 cm)
- This is MB1013
- Fast Test - Using multimeter and 5V power to test the Ultrasonic is working or?
Total Reviews (0)