Pneumatic fittings are parts used to connect sections of pipe, tube, and hose in pneumatic (pressurized gas) systems. Compared to hydraulic fittings, pneumatic fittings are typically characterized by tighter seals and lower pressure requirements. They are frequently used in pneumatic logic control systems and instrumentation. Here is a video showing the push-in fit feature:
PV6 L Shape Pneumatic Fitting 6mm is designed for Polyurethane or Nylon tubing widely used in pneumatic circuit. L-shaped and has two push-to-connect tube connections on the main run.
Push-to-connect fittings have ends that are designed to accept tubing by pushing it into the end. How to use? Simple installation push the tubing, and the connection is complete. To release the tubing, press the release sleeve on the fitting, and you can easily pull the tube out. These connections are convenient for sections of the system requiring frequent disconnection and reconnection.
- Model Number: PV6
- Type: Fitting
- Have two push-to-connect fitting
- Fit For Tube Outer Diameter: 6mm
- Fluid Type: Air, Vacuum, Water (no freezing)
- Working Pressure: 0-1.0 MPa or 0-15 0psi
- Working Temperature Range: 0-60°C
- Applicable Tube: Polyurethane or Nylon
- 1 x PV6 6mm L Type Elbow Fitting Pneumatic Hose