The Grove - OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315) is a monochrome(white) 128×64 pixels passive display matrix module with Grove I2C Interface. It has high contrast, high brightness, low power consumption, wide viewing angle, and many other advantages.
Thanks to the new SSD1315 chip, it can work with 3.3V. And with the onboard level shift circuit, the new Grove - OLED Display 0.96" can work with both 3.3V and 5V platforms. That is to say, you can use it easily as an Arduino OLED display, Raspberry Pi OLED display, etc.
As for the software compatibility, this Grove-OLED Display supports the U8g2 monochrome displays library written by Olikraus. This library is so convenient and well compatible that it can support not only this display based on SSD1315 but also displays equipped with SSD1306 or many other chips. So buy one Grove - OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315) and get quickly started with the U8g2 library, you will find magic in this little screen!
Note: If your board is ATmega328, such as Seeeduino V4.2, Maker UNO, Maker Nano, or Arduino UNO, you need to change to soft I2C when using the U8G2 library. This is not required if you are using a SAMD development board.
- Low power consumption
- Monochrome (white)
- High contrast, high brightness
- Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ +85 ℃
- Input voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 2.3V
- Interface: I2C/Digital (Changeable I2C address)
- Pixels: 128 x 64
- 1 x Grove OLED Display 0.96 inch - SSD1315
- 1 x Grove 4 Pin Buckled 20cm Cable
- Grove - OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315), Seeed Studio Wiki
- Grove - OLED Display 0.96" (SSD1315) v1.0 Schematic File, zipped file
- Datasheet, OEL Display Module, pdf file
- U8g2 monochrome displays library, GitHub
- Example projects:
- A Blooming Time - A mechanical flower that will open when touched, you can tell the day from the petals, as well as the date, time, temperature and humidity
- DIY a Programmable Acrylic Monitor Stand - They're more than 80% of software engineers spend more than 12 hours in front of computers. A monitor stand to higher the monitor to protect your cervical is needed.
- Grove - TDS Sensor with Seeeduino XIAO - The Grove - TDS Sensor detects the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality.