Note: Due to the distribution region, this product can ONLY be shipped to ASEAN countries (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Brunei).
Announced on 28th January 2019, Raspberry Pi Computer Module is upgraded to 3 Model B+ and its available now!
If you like to build a product using Raspberry Pi, you should consider this Compute Module. Coming from the same team that designs and build the famous Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and the latest 3A+, the Compute Module is dedicated to industrial application.
CM3+ (Compute Module 3+ Lite) is the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ based revision of the original Compute Module. The big update to the CM3+ compared to the CM3 series is the new heat spreader on the main processor which will let it run at full speed much faster without overheating.
The Compute Module contains the guts of a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (the BCM2837B0 processor and 1GB RAM, running at 1.2GHz). The Lite version does not come with on-module eMMC flash found on the Compute Module 3+. If you are looking for Computer Module 3 with built-in eMMC, please check the 8GB version here. It also does not contain the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset that comes with the Pi 3 B+.
With this upgrade, the Compute Module has performance at roughly 10 times the performance of the Pi 1 due to its quad-core CPU at 1.2GHz. This is all integrated on to a small 67.6mm x 31.1mm board which fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector (the same type of connector as used for laptop memory).
Note: This version is intended for users who will be adding and using an SD card interface on the interface board as it does not come with on board eMMC memory for the Operating System image. Check the 8GB version here.
Spec and Features:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 64-bit Soc @ 1.2GHz
- Memory: All boards come with 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM as standard
- No onboard eMMC FLASH memory
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG - 4 decode (1080p30), H.264 encode (1080p30), OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70º C
- Operating System: NOOBS 3.0.0 (released 16 November 2018) or later
- Product Dimensions: 67.6mm x 31.1mm x 3.7mm / 2.7" x 1.2" x 0.1"
- Product Weight: 9.0g / 0.3oz
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Model B+ (Lite version)