Well, this tiny mobile robot comes packed with microcontroller to preform instruction. Ozobot is a line-following educational robot you can program so that it behaves differently in the course of its journey. Ozobot can detect changes in colour and associate a specific action with each one, predetermined when programming.
With the Ozobot Starter Pack, you get not only an Ozobot robot and its USB charging cable, but also markers in different colours allowing you to create new paths yourself, a list of programming codes and 20 activities ensuring hours of fun. You can also download the Ozobot app and new games from your Bit robot’s website and learn the basics of programming with the OzoBlockly software.
Build 21st century super powers with the Ozobot Bit Starter Pack. Each Pack comes with one Ozobot Bit—the award-winning robot you control with color—plus two skins, DIY stickers, color coding markers, and over 20 STEAM activities. This is the robot for future artists, engineers, and everyone in between, now including students! Getting started is simple: pull out your markers and draw lines and color codes. Then watch your robot bring your drawings to life. Use color codes to complete over 20 drawing activities and keep yourself learning the basics of coding as you go!
Art and Technology
The Marvel Starter Pack builds STEAM skills (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) in ages 8 and up. Start with markers, then master with the OzoBlockly programming editor.
OzoBlockly is an online editor that lets you push your programmable robot to the limits. Simply drag and drop blocks of code to control your robot’s behavior.
Ozobot Bit is a multi-award winning robot toy. Notable 2015 awards include KAPi's Best Robot Toy, Toy of the Year finalist, Academics' Choice Brain Toy, and CES Editor’s Choice.
- A line-following robot you can revamp
- In your starter kit, you’ll also find a whole collection of stickers and 2 custom skins to transform your Ozobot and make it even more endearing!
- Includes a white Ozobot
- Blends coding and creativity in endless fun experiences
- Slip a Groot or Rocket skin on top of Bit, then customize with Marvel emoji stickers
- Uses optical sensors
- Use OzoCodes to command the bot to speed up, slow down, spin and more
- Includes everything you need
- Ages: 8+
- 1 Ozobot Bit in white/transparent
- 4 washable markers
- 2 custom skins
- DIY stickers
- 1 sheet of reference codes for Ozobot
- 1 USB charging cable
- 20 STEAM activities (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics)