The Devastator tank platform is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform we have released a new and improved version 2 that includes the following features:
- New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
- Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
- Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
- Improved speed and torque
- Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
- High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Click here for a PDF.
The platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one, Raspberry Pi Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc.
This kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators, robot competitions and research projects!
- Mobile robotic arms
- Outdoor 2WD mobile robots
Kit includes robust metal gear motors.
1. This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Click here to buy tools
2. This product does not include a microcontroller. Suitable microcontrollers can be found on the product wiki page
3. Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors
- Rated Voltage: 6 V
- Operating Voltage Range 2~7.5V
- Gear reduction ratio: 45:1
- D output shaft diameter: 4 mm
- No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
- No-load current: 0.13 A
- Locked motor torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Locked motor current: 2.3 A
- Load Capacity：3kg
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm/ 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
- Devastator Tank Mobile Platform (Metal DC Gear Motor) x1